Recent and Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- November 28 – Guelph Collegiate Vocational Institute, Guelph, ON
- September 10th – Homewood Health Centre, Guelph, ON
- June 24th – Wahta Mohawks Dinner & Speaker Community Event, Wahta Mohawk Territory, Bala, ON
- June 19th – CAMH Parent Support Group, Toronto
- June 13th – Probus Club, Brantford, ON
- June 13th – Earnscliffe Senior School, Brampton, ON
- June 10th – Bracebridge & Muskoka Lakes Secondary School
- May 28th – Robert F Fall Catholic Secondary School, Caledon
- May 17 – Belmont Secondary School, Langford, BC
- May 10 – Gambling & Gaming Harms: Ontario Professional Development Forum (CAMH)
- May 9 – Holy Cross Catholic Academy, Woodbridge, ON
- April 3 – Macville School, Caledon
- February 28 – C.R. Marchant Middle School, Toronto, ON
- Jan 30th – Fiix CMMS Software – Bell Let’s Talk presentation on Technology & Mental Health.
- Jan 28th – MoMondays: Real People, Real Stories, Real Inspiration in Guelph, ON
- A Night of Sharing, Hartcourt Memorial Church, Guelph – Dec 3/18 – PUBLIC
- SierraAcres Equine Assisted Healing Center – October 16th – PUBLIC
- Association of Iroquois & Allied Indians (AIAI) Wellness Conference – Niagara Falls – September 26/18
- A Night of Inspiration – Homewood Health Center August 28, 2018
- CBC Radio June 27, 2018
- CAMH-Parents Concerned About Excessive Video Gaming & Tech Mis-Use Among Youth (15-25) June 2018
- Panelist – CAMH The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health -Problem Gambling & Addictive Behaviour Provincial Forum, Ottawa, June 18, 2018
- Panelist Speaker – Balanced Technology Management – Power Off & Play Launch – June 16th, 2018
- Speaker – Humberview Secondary School, April 2018
- Panelist- Mayfield Secondary School, February 2018
- Round Table Discussion at Pope Francis School, Toronto – November 2017
- Guest speaker at Mindfest, U of T annual mental health summit – October 2017
Dr Carlos DiClemente and I at the recent CAMH Forum for Gambling, Gaming & Technology Use Knowledge Exchange.
The other panelist and I, with the moderator from the CAMH Forum, which was held in Toronto May 9/10, 2019.
May 2019- Elaine Uskoski with Robert F Hall Catholic Secondary School Vice Principal and Parent Council Members at talk.
Giving a talk on Mental Health & Technology as part of the Bell Let’s Talk campaign at Fiix Inc. in Toronto
Jake and I in Niagara Falls before addressing First Nations at the Association of Iroquois & Allied Indians Indigenous Wellness Conference