Pumpkin seed powder contains Tryptophan which produces the hormones serotonin and melatonin. Serotonin promotes sleep & regulates mood while melatonin controls the sleep/wake cycle. If sleep is an issue for you then consider eating a small amount of zero fat plain yogurt topped with pumpkin powder or pumpkin seeds, or drinking a glass of almond or rice milk with a sprinkle of pumpkin powder before bed.
- Screen-free Holidays Gift Ideas for Kids
- Gamer Talk – How is it Changing Communication Outside of Gaming?
- Bullying Has Increased with Technology. How Can We do More to Stop It?
- Has Gaming Addiction Stunted My Child’s Emotional Maturity?
- What are the Stages of Gaming Addiction and Why do they Matter?